Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To catch up on the week

Well Over the weekend I had 2 PartyLite shows and I have several to enter. What a job that will be. This weekend was a weekend w/ Alli. I actually drove to get her and it was raining Friday - all the way there and back. That made a it a very long evening. We carved pumpkins and I will upload the pics in the next few days with others as well. (I have pics from my nephews wedding the weekend before) Sunday hubby took Alli home and I did not want to go with as I had way too much to do. 2 days later haven't finished any of it. I feel like I am on a treadmill going nowhere fast! I sure hope this feeling goes away soon.

Monday my new boss started at my location and that is good as my desk has NEVER been so messy or so full of papers. I like him a lot. He seems to be better equipped to be somewhat sociable. And I am sociable. I need social contact. Tomorrow we are going to lunch together. This is a good thing maybe we can talk about where I want to go with the company and maybe he will take me seriously.

Things have just been soo very busy but as you see I wasted a ton of time moving my entry from AOL. I copied and pasted and my pics didn't transfer but I have until 10/31 and if they don't... oh well. I did have fun rereading some of the surveys. Funny that my answers would be different on some questions. I also feel saddened by my gain of weight and worse yet by the fact that I know I have done it and not stopped it. AND not even stepped on a scale. I own two! I know that there are some changes I need to make and ONLY I can do that! But today it will not happen! BUT tomorrow is a NEW day!

Well I did catch up on Grey's last night. So maybe Thursday I will actually watch it or maybe let the DVR box record. I have to say I like fast forwarding through the commercials.

OK to bed I go as it is late and I am bushed.

2 comments:

Linda said...

You are absolutely right, tomorrow is always a chance to start fresh and do better. As long as we never give up, we will get where we want to be.
I'm glad you like your new boss....that's so important to your stress level! Plus you had two great PartyLite shows....YEAH!!!
Carving pumpkins sounds like fun...can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

breakaway said...

Hey I made it! I got to both your and Linda's blog today :D Now I MUST start cleaning! I have company coming soon and I did nothing today so far but putz on the computer! I have to take nic back into the doc today to remove his bandage too so that should be FUN! Talk at ya later. OH by the way, I"m right with you on the weigh thing! I NEED to get this weight off so my knee stops hurting! I'm killng my knees...just keep gaining that darn weight!