Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good morning

Wow it is true I am getting ready for work and felt I had to put this in writing... I WEIGHED myself and as it was not quite as bad as I thought it would be it was bad enough. And for some this # probably is OMG huge or that isn't that bad but for me it MUST be a turning point. I weigh on scale 199 and the other 200. I was wearing pants and the scale that I weighed 199 is the more accurate scale and has half pounds. So I will put 199, but it is time to take responsibility and get HEALTHY! I have diaabetes that runs in my family and I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Faith. So it is time to really make the decision to get healthy and stay healthy.

I have to leave for work in 15 minutes and still have to get 3 people out of bed and curl my hair but I just felt that I NEEDED to write.

Thanks for listening (reading)