Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exercise and health

Well I have made the correct decision to get off my fat rear and start moving! It has been a rough year. We have all taken turns being sick and I am ALWAYS tired. So increased my caffeine and then I don't sleep. What a vicious circle. So I had a stomach bug and made a decrease in caffeine. I have decreased my caffeine over 75%. I then had a rough several days as Faith was really sick. She started w/ a fever Saturday and it kept getting worse. Monday at the clinic after Tylenol was still 103.5 and after many tests to make sure it wasn't something else - Faith has bronchitis. She was having breathing treatments and antibiotic. She finally went back to school today.

While I was off with her I decided to use my Wii and the "My Fitness Coach" and get started. Did get on the scale and wow 15 lbs added since Summer. So I was a little worked up as I am almost as heavy as I was when pg w/ Logan and Steph. So after doing my measurements and doing a fitness test I really realized I am obese and out of shape! Time to make some changes!!!! So today was day # 3. 30 min work out every day. I am a little sore but I will get beyond that.

I totally feel as of late like I am drowning. I have missed a lot of work with everyone being ill.... So then I get behind and bogged. That creates stress and then I bring that home... etc.... Another vicious circle. So today I cleaned my desk at work and organized the mess. YES I do have a LOT of work to do but at least now I feel like I can do it.

Today - Weather sucks! It looks like December or January over 5 inches it looks like yuck! Spring can't get here soon enough. But we are all home safe and warm. And we all have our jobs and health. So not a complete waste. And with the snow it will make spring beautiful as it will melt.

Tomorrow Faith has a Girl Scout Rally. I am helping out with it. So I really must get to bed as tomorrow we may go to a hockey game too. I am thinking Saturday would be better but hubby really wants to go tomorrow. Saturday I have another scouting event at a museum on an aging exhibit. The girls have to do some sort of scavenger hunt.

So I may try and post some pics. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Carrie I hope that you are staying dry, warm and off the roads tonight.